CANDLEMAS IS A SPECIAL AND UNFORGETTABLE DAY FOR FOOD LOVERS.
And what if this year, on this special day, you celebrated it around an Outdoor Plancha Brasero?
Known for its multiple functions, the brasero gets everyone excited when it comes to cooking while enjoying a wonderful time with family or friends around the fire.
Whether it's summer or winter, the brasero will not only keep you warm but also allow you to cook outdoors.
The Pancake Recipe
To celebrate Candlemas around the brasero, here's the recipe for delicious pancakes in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Mix: 250g of flour with 2 tbsp of sugar in a bowl
- Step 2: Add 4 eggs and mix with 1/2 L of milk
- Step 3: Add 50g of cooled butter and mix everything
- Step 4: Pour the batter into a piping bag over the brasero
- Step 5: Let the pancake brown on the sides, then flip it
- Step 6: The pancake should cook for 1 minute on this side
- Step 7: Make a nice stack and enjoy
You can garnish the pancakes with fruits, chocolate chips, spread, sugar, honey...
→ Check out our tutorial for making pancakes on the outdoor plancha brasero: here
Cooking outdoors won't be a problem anymore
Whether with family or friends, it's always enjoyable to spend good times on the terrace or in the garden. Thanks to the brasero, you'll see winter in a new light and you can continue to create unforgettable moments outdoors.
Indeed, with the brasero, your winter evenings will quickly become warm.
Discover all our brasero models here.
As well as our mobile outdoor kitchens here.
Do you have an outdoor landscaping project? Don't hesitate to contact us, we'd be delighted to assist you.
Would you like to stay informed about our new products? Or about the latest trends? Feel free to follow us on social media: Instagram and Facebook